Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Do Your Homework!

As an INTJ I am always looking for connections and angles.  Acquiring data is part of my life force.  I am never too busy to make a mental note for future use.  However, notes are weighted according to whither I am looking at something or an idea related to a concise effort in-course or not.

This last while I have been plagued will "Smart Meter" data and the effect of Electro-Magnetic Radiation (EMR) and frequency on the body.  Oh to be naive again, like most of the world's population.  Maybe then while they are killing us under Agenda 21 mandates I would feel better about dying and being dead.  As of late, even our local city is buying into Smart Meters.  What a bunch of self destructive progressives sit on our city counsel.  Worse yet, they are willing to sacrifice all the people in the city to bend over for the federal and new world order screwing.      

Listening to Kim Komando it dawned on me that violent death is a prevalent theme today forced in our faces from TV shows to news programs on multiple mediums.  The Secret (or the law of attraction - found in the Bible and other scripture) states that what emotionally controls our thoughts will prove to be our reality.  If we are dwelling on death from all the entertainment and news outlets as well as any personal contacts, we are setting the table to receive in kind.   

I don't now what the future holds.  But, I do know that if we don't make a stand it won't hold anything good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment